PROJECT ENGINEER – CIS
Project Engineers will be accountable and authorized for the following:
- Detail engineering includes review of the design submitted during bid stage, preparation of Schematics drawing, Electrical, General Arrangement drawings, Fabrication drawings Cause & Effect Chart, Selection of Components and other engineering documents.
- Involved in identification and analysis of project design inputs like scope of work,
customer specifications, C & E chart, operational & application requirements, standards & industry codes, regulatory requirements, records & data of existing process and
- Co-coordinating with the clients to meet their requirement and to get the drawings and documents approved.
- Identification of right components and coordinating with buyer for sourcing the same from Oil & Gas markets.
- Co-coordinating with the Production team – Giving inputs required for the production
- Co-coordinating with the commissioning team – Giving inputs required for the commissioning work.
Personel Skills Required:
- Technical & Product Expert
- Client & Customer Focus
- Team player
- Operational excellence
- Basic Industrial HSE knowledge
- Updating the documents based on the client comments and resubmitting to get support from draft and document controller.
- Reviewing the documents and preparing CRS based on the previous comments and submitting to client for approval.
Min. 8 years of Experience in Oil & Gas Field handling CIS products