Sales Coordinators will be accountable and authorized for the following:
- To support the Sales Manager to increase sales and revenues.
- Organize, coordinate and delegate all activities to ensure a smooth and efficient operation is achieved in the Sales Department. Initiate the contract review and bid analysis process.
- Strive and constantly achieving or excel monthly sales targets as per plan.
- Work closely with his manager to plan and execute needing marketing strategies to capture wider market share and improve the level of customer service.
- Continually exploring into new product lines to strengthen better business opportunities.
- Collect data and prepare necessary reports for the Sales Manager as and when required.
- Work together with manager to forecast sales budget and expected expenses.
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal with customers and satisfying their needs.
- Ability to trouble-shoot issues at site and provide recommend solutions on tools repairing to the customers.
- Exercise care and attention towards his staff and simultaneously provide coaching and mentoring to help them improve and succeed.
- To response to customers’ enquires and prepare quotation in an efficient manner.
- Work closely with Production Department to meet customers required delivery.
- Acknowledging the customer acceptance.
Personnel Skills Required:
- Excellent communication & MS Office.
- Should have prior experience in customer service,
- Basic Industrial HSE knowledge
- To ensure meeting the sales target set by the Manager.
- To achieve the profit margin set by management.
- Always submit the monthly sales’ report timely.
- Must always project yourself with good company image
- Responsible for customers to their questions, concerns & complaints
- Any Graduation
- Min. 3 years of Experience in Sales Coordination